Sad News

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Sad News
From: Chas Wasser <ohmog@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 12:20:17 -0500
Earlier this week I received the sad news that Chris Rowe had died
unexpectedly on Friday, March 3.  His wife Corinne sent me this
information.

Chris was former Editor of Miscellany and known throughout the Morgan
world for his enthusiasm and dedication to Morgans and their
enthusiasts.  He didn't let his advancing Parkinsons Disease diminish
his enthusiasm or participation for the Marque.  In fact, he and Corinne
were featured guests at the Oh Mog annual meet in Granville, Ohio last
October, as well as our house guests for several days.

His death was particularly ironic for me, since earlier in that week,
Chris and I had been emailing about his upcoming trip to the Geneva show
to view the new Aero 8 model.

Another larger irony is that in the February issue of Miscellany, there
is a rememberance by Chris of his friendship with Arthur Neal who died
suddenly in December.  Now it's our turn to remember our friendship with
Chris.

I'm sure his wife Corinne would appreciate receiving your thoughts and
expressions of sympathy.  Her mailing address is:

        Mrs. Corinne Rowe
        13 Holland Pines
        Bracknell, Berks.
        RG12 4UY

My regards to everyone on this sad occassion.

Chas Wasser
Oh Mog
Cincinnati