RE: Enough already!!!

To: "'Scott Seidler'" <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Subject: RE: Enough already!!!
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:00:29 -0800
Scott,
Shouldn't that read "infinite" miles per gallon for the mountain bike?

Anyway I don't worry about the gas issue too much since the law of supply
and demand will take over as the price goes up and we'll start conserving
and maybe even developing alternate energy sources. Until then I'll drive my
Morgan and SUV as much as I want. When I can't afford it any longer I'll
then do something. I still think we have the lowest gas prices in the world
and I'd rather pay higher prices than wait in long gas lines like I remember
doing in the summer of 79.

Phil Roettjer
Getting ready to get the Morgan out soon.