RE: SUVs redux

To: "'Stuart J. Ross'" <stuross@nac.net>
Subject: RE: SUVs redux
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 12:48:29 -0500
Stuart,

Amen!

Chuck

        ----------
        From:  Stuart J. Ross[SMTP:stuross@nac.net]
        Sent:  Friday March 10, 2000 11:11 AM
        To:  morgans@autox.team.net
        Subject:  SUVs redux

        Wow! I am the guilty party who first forwarded the gasoline boycott
message
        that I got through another bulletin board dedicated to old shotguns.
I never
        realized what a "monster" that message spawned. I thought we were a
        Morgancentric group. We've mutated into the "SUV Bashers of the
        USA/UK/Canada". Let's get back to Morganomics or Morganmania or
        Morganophilia or whatever it is.