Re: The Troubleshooter/Morgan Factory Show tapes

To: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@zebra.net>, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Troubleshooter/Morgan Factory Show tapes
From: "David P. Crandall" <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 16:49:39 -0500
Hi Tony and all - sign me up for a copy of Show #2 as well! If someone has #1,
I could organize the whole thing through my non-profit research and training
outfit, The NETWORK Inc. once I got both.  Could use DubLady that Tony sniffed
out or one of our local vendors. We can take Visa/Mastercard & Discover which
might be easier than fooling around w/ checks, money orders or cash.  We've
worked w/ schools nationwide for 30 years and distribute a whole bunch of
educational and "socially-relevant" books and tapes, so are set up to do the
deed.  So, for the good of the cause, etc.  Tony, let me know your preference.
And, who's got #1 in either format?  Regards, David [aka mogdriver] 1963 +4 DHC
 1966 4/4  1963 Volvo 122S

At 06:21 PM 3/12/00 -0600, you wrote:

>In reference to the new Morgan tape, my friend hasn't mailed it yet, but I'm

>planning on having everything in hand when it gets here to convert - Does

>anyone have the original one from 11 years ago? That would make a nice

>match!

>I'll keep everyone posted - I was told the article was around 20 minutes

>long...

>Tony

David P. Crandall, President

The NETWORK Inc.