RE: The new Morgan

To: "'mga'" <mga@napanet.net>
Subject: RE: The new Morgan
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 18:35:18 -0500
Scott,

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."  Yesterday's issue of the Winnipeg
Free Press featured the new "Aero 8" in its "Automotive Showcase" section.
I still don't like its looks (the location of the headlights, to me, give
the car a "cross eyed look."  Maybe it looks better in the
"aluminum-Fiberglas-wood."

I suppose it is all academic: at UKP 50 000, I won't be able to afford one
and I doubt if I will even see one in this neck of the woods.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4
Pinawa, MB