SV: Tire jack WHERE TO JACK is important!!!

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: SV: Tire jack WHERE TO JACK is important!!!
From: Harald Sakshaug <harald.sakshaug@datapower.no>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:16:38 +0100
Amen.

H.Sakshaug

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Ernest(Chip) Brown [mailto:Chip.Brown@msdw.com]
Sendt: 20. mars 2000 14:54
Til: Greg Solow
Kopi: morgans@autox.team.net; Phil Roettjer
Emne: Re: Tire jack WHERE TO JACK is important!!!

As I said in my original message: "PS-As most of the readers of this
list know, I am no pro at this, and  only write all of this to provoke
the real experts to give us their views on jacking points. I'd await
word from others to form your opinion."

One of the risks of attempting to answer questions you know you aren't
an expert at is that you might end up being completely contradicted and,
some might say, humiliated in the process.  I have learned a lot about
jacking from the pros in this string and consider the contradiction,
etc., to be a pretty cheap price to pay for all of this good advice.
Thanks to the pros!

This list is the best 'tool' I ever got for my Morgan!!

Chip Brown