RE: Car Show

To: Morgan List <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Car Show
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:49:31 -0500
Thanks for the reminder Ed,

Lewes is a very old town dating back to 1631!  For the past
four years they have held the "Lewes British Motorcar Show"
with a featured marque each year.  Lotus was honored last year
with about 20 Loti participating in a field of 90 British cars.
They are featuring Morgans for the May 20th event and would
like for us to beat the drum in this area (and across the
country).

The materials I've seen make the event look very attractive,
especially for nearby Morgan owners in MOPS, DC and New Jersey.
It is held in a park setting with a large pond and walking trails,
and has a low registration fee ($10 pre-registered, $15 day of
event).  The town is located on the coast with beaches on both
Delaware Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.  The photos seem reminiscent
of Ocean Grove, NJ. Very quaint.

I'd highly recommend the event.

Joe DeLuca
Ledgewood, NJ