Re: Rubber Cup for Rearview mirror

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber Cup for Rearview mirror
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:20:24 -0800
We now have excellent quality suction cup mirrors that "stay stuck" and
don't fall off.  They are slightly convex and 1 1/4 inches by 4 inches in
size.  I recommend thenm highly.
    The original "Barnacle" stick on mirrors also wroked very well.  I still
use the one that came on my car when it was new in 1964 and it never comes
off unless I release t he suction with the thumbscrew on the mirror.  New
parts for these mirrors haven't been available since around 1972.  Sometimes
new old stock mirrors and parts for them can be found at English
autojumbles.

Regards, Greg Solow