Pinto engine parts for sale

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Pinto engine parts for sale
From: Eric Wallington <eric@ewgraphics.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 07:22:13 +0100
I don't think I'm ever going to get round to building the wonderful engine I
had planned for my car so it's going to have to put up with a re-con
unit, when I can afford it!

At Burton Engineering's current prices this list would cost about £2000 +VAT,
but I'm open to any sensible offers, preferably for the lot so I can buy the
re-con engine!

New Arias forged lightweight alloy pistons
New OE Ford crankshaft (heat treated)
New OE flywheel/ring-gear (lightened and heat treated)
New OE Vandervell main bearing shells
New OE Vandervell bigend shells
New OE Ford sump
New Cosworth bigend bolts

Cosworth rods (lightened and dynamically balanced)
Ford 205 block (bored to suit Arias pistons above, app 2.1ltr)
Other ancillary parts including timing covers, crankshaft pulley etc., etc.

Anyone interested please telephone Eric on +44(0)1279 600633 or email
eric@ewgraphics.net
I'm located on Essex/Herts border, near Stansted Airport, UK.
Buyer would have to collect.

Regards, Eric