+8 For Sale

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: +8 For Sale
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 20:31:07 EDT

  To anyone who might be interested in the purchase of a Morgan in the
Niagara Falls Ont. Canada area .

                                Peter Toma has his  1989 Plus 8  " FOR SALE ".

            It is a 2 seater , British racing green in color, and has sports
seats, leather interior , side curtains and top , all in tan color , third
brake light , leather bonnet strap , lefthand drive , fog/driving lamps and
more . The car has 24,000 original km and is in great shape . ( I'd like to
have it myself)

           His price is firm at $48,000 US .

            If you are interested you may use this address and I will get any
info to you or to him that you may wish or better still give him a call at
905-309-0890 .

Usual disclaimers apply...