Interesting item on eBay web site item#324578901: 1938 3 Wheel Morgan Ba

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#324578901: 1938 3 Wheel Morgan Barrelback RACE CAR
From: ldmcjr@zebra.net
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 Pacific Daylight Time
I saw this item for sale at eBay, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  1938 3 Wheel Morgan Barrelback RACE CAR
Seller: pete@antique-toy.com
Starts: May-04-00 01:42:48 PDT
Ends:   May-09-00 01:42:48 PDT
Price:  Starts at GBP 26.99
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=324578901

Item Description:
        1938 3 Wheel Morgan Barrelback RACE CARThis is a 1/32nd scale static
metal model, with rubber tyres, chrome parts & lots of detail. Part of a
limited edition run with no two the same. The moulds are finished and no more
will be produced. So you are investing in a future classic collectable. The bid
price is in English pounds. The red price is the Dollar price.We take payment
in either currency. Airmail post World Wide fixed at £10.e-mail with questions
before you bid. More pictures/details/items on my web site,
http://www.antique-toy.com

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community
athttp://www.ebay.com