morgan trailer

To: morgans@autox.team.net, mog@sundial.net, HABCTRMD@aol.com,
Subject: morgan trailer
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 23:18:42 EDT
I have decided to sell my Wells Cargo trailer and go for a small open
trailer. 6' X 16". will hold most +4's, or two bikes, or a trike... Low
mileage, dual axle, new battery in break-away system, good electricc brakes,
ramp door and one of those cool equalizing hitch systems. Three grand takes
it which is about a grand less than I have in it. Buy high and sell low is my
motto. Makes a good spare garage and if I did,'t have seven cars in a two car
drive.. I sure wouldn't sell it. Tows great, esp with the fancy hitch.

Anyone interested?

fred sisson

PS- when I left Indiana, I had three SAAB 96's, a SAAB Sonnet, Jeep Wagoneer,
'67 LandRover, two motorcycles, Hot-air balloon, sailboat, two canoes, and...
two city buses! I hate city life... no parkin'`room. Cramps my style...