VIR Governor's Cup and Fresh Morgan Troops For This List

To: <FPS3@aol.com>, <morgans@autox.team.net>, <utna.carlstrm@memo.volvo.com>
Subject: VIR Governor's Cup and Fresh Morgan Troops For This List
From: "Chip or Von Brown" <vonnchip@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:13:20 -0400
While broiling my brains at VIR, I met a number of Morgan owners from the
Durham-Raleigh-Chapel Hill area, including one Peter Carlstrom (4/4 '73) who
hadn't before seen Fred Sisson's book nor had heard of the
morgans@autox.team.net list. If my memory serves me well, Peter, go to
Subsequently, you will join the flow of information that this great group of
people generate.  Fred Sisson's email address is on the 'to' list here, you
can contact him directly. He even has a trailer to sell, if you're
interested.

VIR was hot, but a nice, challenging track. Carl Shriver, who owns a '38
4/4, was the other Morgan racer there. There was a very nice early 60's +4
in the paddock with Virginia tags, brg and wire wheels.

Chip Brown
-