Re: British Car Week

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Week
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 07:56:51 EDT
In a message dated 5/19/00 11:02:58 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
<< Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 20:46:49 -0700
 From: "John Sims" <J_L_Sims@email.msn.com>
 Subject: British Car Week

 Is it my imagination or has there been a dearth of comments on Brithsh Car
 Week this year? So far I haven't seen many (if any) reminders. I intend to
to my usual by driving up and down the Las Vegas Strip at night
 when the tourists are out.

 John Sims, BN6
 Las Vegas >>

Hi John,

Yes, British Car Week is alive and well.  In fact, today marks the first day
(May 20 - 28).  Some of the locals and I are heading out in our British cars
this morning to venture the roads of Amish country in Northern Indiana.
Waving to people in horse & buggies and dodging those gooey road apples is
all part of the fun, and there's some great twisty back roads with lots of
beautiful unscathed scenery.

I hope you all have a good time with your cars this week too.....

Scott Helms
http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/britishcarweek.html