Re: LOUVRES IN THE BONNET

To: cobmeister@zianet.com, nogera@prodigy.net, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LOUVRES IN THE BONNET
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:16:34 EDT
    I just recall the admonition given me by my +4's original owner some
twenty nine years ago when I inquired about the oft talked about
"overheating" problems associated with Morgans (and at the time, most LBCs):
    "Do you recognize the smell of water turning to steam on hot iron?"
    When I replied that, yes, I did, he continued, "When you notice that
smell, that's when you know the Moggie's overheated!!"
    After twenty nine years and probably a hundred thousand miles (Who knows
for sure, the odo cable's been broken so many times!), his advice has stood
me in good stead!
Cheers & Happy Morganing,
        Jim Nichol