Re: Positive - Negative

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Positive - Negative
From: "William E. Irwin" <cigrbill@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:42:49 -0500
You guys are great.  My 68 Plus 4 is negative ground.  Within 34 minutes
of my post I had the first response from Gerry, followed by responses
from Phil, Tim, Colin, Stuart, Chas, Don, George, Jerry, Terry and Bob.
Kathi just said hello.  All responses were correct and I am now an
expert.

Some neighborhood kids were admiring my car.  An 11 year old said that it
was "narly".  She said that was a California expression, at the same time
giving me a Texas Longhorn sign (has different meaning in New Jersey).

Thanks again,     Sanibel  Bill

--
http://home.att.net/~cigrbill