RE: Testimonial - Morgan Bedside Reader

To: "Scott Morrison" <scott@wampc.com>, "Lannis" <ottoflick@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: Testimonial - Morgan Bedside Reader
From: "Ross Jones" <rossjones@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 04:18:42 -0400
Excellent book... I actually read the whole thing. A must-have for any
Morgan owner. I have an '87 4/4 imported by Isis, runs on propane, but the
book still helped me tremendously. Especially replacing the brake cylinders
that went bad from the previous owner letting the car sit for ten years.
Driving my 4/4 every day, now that the weather is nice. Made 5 trips from
Lancaster PA to Williamsport PA (250 miles roundtrip) with no problems. Last
April, when I bought the car, it had 5,000 miles on it. Today it is up to
12,000. Only problem was the brakes. When I change the oil, the old oil
looks like new. Must be due to the propane. Also, on the PA turnpike, I get
the car past 90 MPH. But the speedo is jerking so much, I am not really sure
how fast I am going.

Tomorrow is another beautiful day here in Pennsylvania, and I am
"Morganeering" all day.