Re: Cumberford's article

To: lmg@gomog.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cumberford's article
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:29:31 EDT
    I had to agree totaly with the article.  I'll go for the back half- the
TR3 rear is OK and I can accept the design cues of the +4+ side window and
the flat windscreen.. from there forward- it's butt-ugly.

Of course that is my own opinion- which got me to thinking, just what would
be my very favorite morgan design of all...

For the +4 line, I really like the high-cowl twin-spare- but if I could have
only one Morgan to enjoy... I would go for Greg Solow's +8 prototype. It has
the great original +4 lines- (I like the bubbles in the hood too) all the
character of a good old Morgan (Moss box, etc), good V8 grunt (no substitute
for cubes...), no computer or 80 pound wiring harness or all that stuff that
I don't understand.

fred sisson