Re: D.C. area"British Car Day"?

To: pdburket@intrepid.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: D.C. area"British Car Day"?
From: Mogfrog1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:44:27 EDT
David and other Morganeers in the DC area. BCD is in fact scheduled for June
25th at Allen's Pond Park in Bowie, MD. We did have problems getting our
registration forms out this year, but everyone who has attended in the last
3-4 years should have gotten one by now. You can register the day of the show
if you desire (recommended). Due to permit problems with the city of Bowie,
this most likely will be the last year for BCD at Allen's Pond. We have
several alternate sites we are investigating. As always, we look forward to a
large display of Morgan cars. Stay tuned....
John Wright
BCD Co-Chair
Upper Black Eddy, PA
'67 +4