Fwd: gas tank sealer

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: gas tank sealer
From: ARoman4047@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:26:29 EDT
--part1_6f.64d285e.267ab215_boundary

This is the reply from the folks at POR-15...

--part1_6f.64d285e.267ab215_boundary

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 14:53:59 +0000
To: ARoman4047@aol.com
From: POR-15 Inc <tech2@webspan.net>
Subject: Re: gas tank sealer

ANSWER - We recommend using our complete Fuel Tank Repair Kit to ensure the
best bond of the sealer.  Our sealer was developed to handle all current
fuels, including leaded fuels, alcohol fuels and the oxygenated
fuels.  Additives will not effect our sealer in anyway and the repair
should last the life of the vehicle.