RE: Importing a Morgan from Canada...

To: "'RHT56@aol.com'" <RHT56@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Importing a Morgan from Canada...
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:57:04 -0400
Dick,

Two questions:
How can we keep our cars up here if you guys keep buying them?  Yeah, I
know, we should not sell them.
Importing "real toilets" from "up here?"  What do you use now in Oregon?
(oops, three questions, but I answered one already)

Chuck Vandergraaf in Manitoba and co-owner (with his wife) of two "real
toilets" in the house (and a fake one? In the boat)