Too Restored

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Too Restored
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:58:09 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Okay folks it's  been a while since I have posted one of  my
"LETS EVERONE Chirp in " items ;

While sanding on my Drophead Coupe  the other night I passed the time by
thinking of the things I had to do better than the factory did  so the
project wouldn't  look like it was done by a 'Cowboy". You know, those
things like "

 putting the bonnet tape on the cowls after the car  was painted ;
 using screws rather than  tacks to hold the door panel to the   doors or
spraying  painting the firewall rather than brush painting it
Yeah,  Morgan owners 'know ' that its the way the factory did it , but other
people see it as a cheap job so you have to go one better than the factory.
So what other areas are  commonly ' improved '  while staying original ?
Bob Nogueira   (  a sanding fool )