Re: Aero 8, etc.

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aero 8, etc.
From: "Tim Harris" <t.harris@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 18:34:32 +0100
I thought that too, when I saw the pictures. I really thought Morgan had
really messed up the frontal styling. But seeing the thing in the flesh is a
different matter - it doesn't look crosseyed at all..

The only thing that grates a bit with me regarding the lights is this
new-fangled trend to having clear glass in the lights, with reflectors
looking like horrible chrome plastic bits behind. Not restricted to Morgans,
though, I've seen loads of cars with these on.