Fw: Towing a Morgan ?

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Towing a Morgan ?
From: "George Dow" <gdow@pylon8.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:03:11 +0100
Hi Guys
            Mark, I`m no expert though have on occasion towed saloon cars
with the same fine Ford gbox as the Kent engined 4/4`s with no probs, I
guess these can even take suspended tow, as I can remember having no probs
in that situation also. If you maintain them and use them regularly I would
think there is less chance of a breakdown. Polishing and storing does not
count as maintenance. A stationary car is perhaps one that is dying quietly,
I think if you waken it with a fright.....It`ll maybe die sooner?

Cheers,   George
Glasgow Scotland.