Tinnicum Park combined club picnic

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tinnicum Park combined club picnic
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 10:44:15 -0400
Another reminder to those in the NY/NJ/PA/MD/DEL area about the combined
Morgan/Jaguar/Bentley clubs picnic next Sunday, July16th at Tinicum Park in
Bucks County, PA.The park is on the Delaware River just across the bridge
from Frenchtown, NJ to Uhlerstown, PA.
Picnic begins at noon to about 3 -4 PM. Cost is $5 per person plus a
contribution of a dish of food or dessert. The rest of the goodys will be
supplied by the Jaguar Auto Group. You can rsvp to me so we have an idea of
the number of people/cars. Driving one of the marques is not required to
attend, but we'd like to see as many club cars as possible. If you need more
information, I can send it. I hope to see you there. Membership in these
clubs is also not required. Maybe you'll be convinced to join when you're
enjoying the picnic.