Sydney Morgan Steel Weld Help Big O ETC

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Sydney Morgan Steel Weld Help Big O ETC
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:45:40 EDT
Boy.. this is a hot Morgan question... Looks like I may need to do some steel
fabrication when I arrive in Sydney and I am counting on the fact that some
Morgan folk will have knowledge of a welding shop that might accomodate me on
a timely basis. sometime after 5 Sep. Pretty simple stuff. Basicaly I need to
weld up- or have welded, some simple stands to mount remote cameras on for
the track & field events.  I'll need around six 8' lengths of 3" angle iron.
A drill press will be required also. Also- I know this may be a REAL stupid
question but... are 1/4"x20 and 3/8X18 nuts and bolts common items that I can
purchase there? Email me direct...
Thanks in advance...   fred sisson