New Hope Auto Show...

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Hope Auto Show...
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:04:49 -0400
More info about the New Hope Auto Show in eastern Pennsylvania

This may be old news to the mail network here, but I just
heard that the New Hope Auto Show now has a class established
for Morgans this year.  In the past they've lumped us together
in the "All Other British" category.

We'd like to justify their magnanimity with a good showing and
to help us do that they are offering a discount entry of $11
per car (instead of $15) if you mention the MORGAN 3/4 GROUP
or MORGANS OF PHILADELPHIA (MOPS).

Hope you can make it out there on August 12th and 13th. The
show has always been a popular fun outing in the past, even
when we were "all other".

You can get more info, directions and such at 215-862-5665
or email newhopeautoshow@hotmail.com

Regards,

Joe DeLuca
Morgan 3/4 Group, USA