RE:Sisson's Bedside Reader

To: "MSCC DISCUSSION GROUP" <MSCCDISCUSSION@listbot.com>,
Subject: RE:Sisson's Bedside Reader
From: "David P. Crandall" <davidc@netwrk.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:04:59 -0400
--=====================_260783551==_

Hi all - to avoid a lot of disappointment for folks emailing Fred on this [
since he's either in or on his way to Sydney], please direct any inquiries
to me.  We are now distributing the Reader and can accomodate credit cards
[Visa,MasterCard, Discover], checks, or PayPal.  Price is $50 + s&h.  The
attached comments etc. may shed a bit more light on the subject from folks
other than me. David

At 06:35 PM 8/14/00 +0100, you wrote:
>MSCC DISCUSSION GROUP - http://www.itmc.net
>
>what is this Sissons-book you guys keep referring to
>
>PS that should be "to which you guys keep referring", but we must make
>allowances!
>
> > ----------

--=====================_260783551==_
Reader.txt"

I too have read my MBR from cover to cover at least three times. My wife was
baffled by how much time I spent with the book, but then she is really not a
car nut like me. (I have trouble understanding how she reads all those
decorating books over and over).

Anyway I found it immeasurably helpful when I was redoing the rear end,
rebuilding the trani and upgrading the brakes to a modern dual system just
to name a few. I wouldn't trade my copy for anything! Glad to see it back in
print.

Phil Roettjer
67 Plus 4
67 MGB
53 Lotus MkVI

David P. Crandall [aka mogdriver] MSCC #4128
1963 +4 DHC   1966 4/4   1966 Morris Minor Van  1966Volvo122S  2001
PTCruiser [soon?]