Guess I missed the Mogs in New Hope, PA

To: jbigler@sprintmail.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Guess I missed the Mogs in New Hope, PA
From: John Stanton <jjs3rd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:37:23 -0400
John,

Yah I was there on Sunday so the closest thing to a Mog had to be the 66 Lotus
7.  But
a poor substitute for sure.  I always like to look at put together morgans to
give me
further inspiration to assemble mine.  Being in boxes its quite a sad site.

So let me ask you how does one keep excited about a complete restoration
project that
has gone on for years?

JJS

1959 Morgan +4 4 seater (in boxes)
1995 Audi 90 sport quattro
1984 Audi 4k quattro
DN ice boat (for when water turns to ice)