Morgans over America 2000 in Miami, FL

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgans over America 2000 in Miami, FL
From: Naoz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 23:21:05 EDT
The UK Morgans (#15) coming over to the USA is to arrive soon. On 9/5 they
will pick up their cars at the Ft. Lauderdale Seaport.

I have contacted one of the organizers to see it they would be interested to
stop by my house for a small informal Morgan gathering on their way to the
Keys.

If there are any other Morgan owners, or afficionados in the Miami area
interested in joining such a meet please contact me. The more Morgans to
welcome these folks the better! My +8 will be here to meet these folks.

I am thinking to throw them a BBQ and Beer Party in my driveway to "christen"
their USA journey. Some may want to do last minute car preparations at my
house. According to their itenary it would have to be either 9/5 or 9/6. I am
waiting on word from the organizer.

Exact date and time still to be determined!

Anyone else in So. Florida interested?

Mike Nahar
Miami, FL
305-252-1447