LBC Spotting...

To: mgs@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: LBC Spotting...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:43:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hmmm, interesting week-end for LBC's. Saw a beautiful
red (trailered) Daimler Dart being pulled by a Dodge
Durango on the Garden State Parkway here in NJ on
Saturday morning. My kids liked that one a lot. Also a
very nice Morgan (unsure of the model, it was going
the opposite way) that was a very dark green (but not
BRG, more of a forest green) on Route 9 (I think it's
Route 9) just past the intersection with Route 50 in
Saratoga Springs, NY, about 5:00 pm Sunday afternoon.
Finally, a maroon Triumph TR7 heading north on route
287 in the Mahwah area on Monday afternoon, 3:00-ish.
(Also a Pantera shortly after the TR7...).

No MGs, though!

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ