THE KEITH COX MEMORIAL MORGANS OVER AMERICA III SEPT 9

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: THE KEITH COX MEMORIAL MORGANS OVER AMERICA III SEPT 9
From: Elaine Fisher <elainef@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 05:01:31 -0700
Morgans Over America III leaves New Orleans today.
For our daily locations see

http://marv.publicnetworks.com//

(sorry, but my email doesn't recognize this address so you will need to
type in it) Also, we will get the II changed to III.

We have 18 Morgan/ 36 people  and one tow vehicle leaving New Orleans today
with predicted heavy thundershowers and flooding. It is raining now. It has
been delightful in New Orleans, a few sprinkles, cooler weather.

Steve Roake
Elaine Fisher
Kathy Tollworthy
MORGANS OVER AMERICA III