+4 or 4/4 front bench seat

To: "'Morgans@autox.team.net'" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: +4 or 4/4 front bench seat
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:13:12 -0700
I converted my 67 +4 over to bucket seats last year and have decided to part
with the bench seat. It will fit either a low bodied +4 or a 4/4. It will
not fit an early +4 with the high body.

The seat is in near perfect condition and was recovered with the Morgan
factory leather and repadded. The color is black. If anyone is interested
send me an private email or give me a call at 508-529-6368. Price is $500
for the seat back and two seat bottoms. If you decide to buy and are not
totally satisfied, I'll give you a full refund no questions asked. The seat
is done better than any I have seen to date.

Phil Roettjer
67 +4 with bucket seats to provide leg room for my 6' 2" frame.