Last Call Morgan 3/4 website pics, videos, artwork, etc. etc. etc

To: "Morgans@Autox.Team.Net (E-mail)" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last Call Morgan 3/4 website pics, videos, artwork, etc. etc. etc
From: Scott Seidler <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:32:52 -0400
Good Day Fellow Morganites,

This is the official last call for artwork, pictures, videos, etc. to be
considered for inclusion in the grand opening of the 3/4 Morgan Group's soon
to be released website. With only a few more pages left to finish and the
first page heading to decide on/design (theres a test version of one heading
there now)I am asking that those who wish to contribute let me know ASAP so
I can get this wrapped up.

Cmon Guys (and girls) its looking kinda bare without some interesting and
original pics and video's.

Let me know,

--Scott

56 +4 4 Seat (more or less)