[no subject]

To: morgans@autox.team.net
From: Ken Balzer <Kbalzer@BizEvents.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:12:09 -0400
Hello everyone,

Sadly, the time has come for me to sell my 1965 4/4 (B1066). I have had it
for about 12 years and had planned on giving it to my daughter as a collage
graduation present (she's 14 now). But pressing, unexpected home repair
projects have changed my plans.

I was wondering what would be the best way to market it. I have looked at
hemmings.com's site & found about 37 for sale there. Is that the most
visible way to get to folks looking to buy? Has anyone bought or sold on
ebay? (ebay seems so un-British!) If so, what's your feedback.

And what about long-distance inquiries (I'm in the Pittsburgh, PA area).
What do you do to make both the buyer and seller feel comfortable if they
are many miles apart?

And my other problem is coming up with the asking price. I was thinking that
I should look at the hemmings listings & price my car based on what
comparables there were asking. Any thoughts on how to fairly price your car
for sale? And I'm not in a rush to sell, thanks to home equity loans!!!

You can see my car at http://www.pittsburghasmp.org/morgan

Thanks in advance for you advise.

Ken Balzer
webtech@bizevents.com