RE: stake and eggs

To: "Steve Gilbert" <sgilbert@wpusd.k12.ca.us>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: stake and eggs
From: "John J. Black" <helejohn@neteze.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 22:26:14 -0700
Hi Steve Et Al
Well you see Steve it is like this, you take your little thing and push it
into the a hole as deep as you can, making sure that it is in the right way
of course. You then take your staking tool (Punch blunt chisel) and you
stake around the hole at 90 degrees.
Basically what you are trying to do is to deform the edge of the hole so
that the little thing cannot get out.
Simple huh, just you your tool and your little thing.
Now about the eggs, crack the eggs and use the whites in a leaking radiator
and the leak stops.
BTW if the stake does not work I understand Garlic or a Silver bullet will
do. <grin>

Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems