Re: History

To: Hermen Pol <polmognl@wxs.nl>,
Subject: Re: History
From: Ed Herman <edherman@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 13:36:42 -0400
Herman,
    Ambrose recently purchased a '53 roadster that you did a complete history on
for a previous owner.  Thsi car si a twin spare round cowl car that is been in
Texas for over 10 years. I do not know the chassis # as yet, but if he sends it
to me I'll forward it to you.
    Lorne has published a group of the photos I took on my trip, on his GoMog
Photo Gallery.  If you have time check them out.  I did see, and ride in, a rare
LeMans modle that is hiden in the New Forest.  The other cars I'm sure you know
of.
Ed.