Re: Morgan book source?

To: "Chris Wnek" <cwnek@jax.org>, <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Morgan book source?
From: "David Wagstaff" <wagstaff@newnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:13:43 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Wnek <cwnek@jax.org>
To: morgans@autox.team.net <morgans@autox.team.net>
Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 03:11
Subject: Morgan book source?

>Hi listers,
> I would appreciate any recomendations that you may have as to a
>good source of books about Morgans (4 wheel in particular).  While you're
>at it, I would also appreciate your book recomendations.
Chris Wnek

Hi Chris
I was in a book shop on Saturday and I saw a new book about Morgans;
 Morgan - First and Last of the Real British Sports Cars by Brian Laban and
Charles Morgan.
I haven't read it so I can't recommend it but it's right up to date
(including the Aero 8).  It's due out this Friday in the UK and runs to 304
pages.
It's listed on Amazon.co.uk but I couldn't see it on Amazon.com.

Dave Wagstaff
1997 Plus 4