Re: Photogenic Morgan

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>, <Rdcmole@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Photogenic Morgan
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:53:03 -0400
About 2 years ago I had a call from a Morgan member who lived in NYC (at
that time) and had contacts in the advertising and art world. Someone he
knew wanted to use a Ferrari in a fashion shoot and was willing to pay $250
for a days worth of time. I had a 308 GTS at that time and contacted the
people involved. First they said, OK. But the shoot was in CT and a few days
later that told me that they found a car in the area and wouldn't need mine.
Oh well...The bottom line is that the offered $250. Is that a going rate? I
don't know but there is a figure for you to consider.