VIN

To: "Morgan List" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: VIN
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:37:01 -0400
OK, I'm new at this and my car just failed CT safety inspection because we
couldn't find the VIN on the car.... HELP. I know it's there somewhere.

BTW, getting through this ORDEAL is an experience I'll not soon forget.

1. Kit car, right?  No, it's a Morgan.

2. Fat inspector had to squeeze herself behind the wheel.

3. Manager (for whom English was a second language) couldn't find first gear.
(The other inspector gave up.)

4. Reverse was an even bigger challenge... until I intervened.

It was great when the State of Connecticut ran this... now it's a company that
also does the emissions stuff. At least they didn't jack it up in the wrong
place.

Don Sforza
3/4 Morgan Group                   1966 '4/4'  V  Competition
B1290
Connecticut Triumph Register       1974 Triumph TR6               CF25689U