Discovery

To: "AUTOX" <morgans@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Discovery
From: "kenjan" <kenjan@supanet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:29:26 -0000
Hi everyone
Do you spend ages using a large number of different search engines
attempting to discover as many references as possible to your chosen search
subject ?

I recently discovered a search engine which checks every other search engine
Well, almost,  it is really approximately 80%.  It is called Copernic 2000,
it revolutionises searches.   What is more this piece of software is
completely FREE.   It can be downloaded from   www.copernic.com

A word of caution though.   Don't follow my example.    At the end of the
download   WAIT   for the registration details to come up on screen and
follow the directions.   (Patience was never my strong point)   There is a
slight delay before the directions come up.   Even with this mistake which
meant that I could not open the software there was a support line email
address which came up triumphs within 2 hours.

Several friends and family have started using it and are amazed at the
results.

I am not certain if Lorne has got shares in the company as it based in
Quebec and knowing his expertise in this computing game it would not
surprise me.

Try it as I did you can always delete it if you don't like it.

Regards to all    Ken Hill

Ps   I have not received any pressure or unwanted Emails as a result of
registering.