Re: Apology

To: kenjan <kenjan@supanet.com>
Subject: Re: Apology
From: A Hart Jr <arthart@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:53:31 -0500
Ken,

I think the reason your image did not come thru is because it is blocked
by the team.net system.  I believe they only allow text.  I had the same
problem a couple of years ago on this forum.  You could put it on your
website and then reference your site or send it to Lorne at GOMOG and he
will put it on his site!

Art Hart
'64 +4

--