Re: Gearbox problems

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gearbox problems
From: Bjørn Schage <schage@online.no>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:05:46 +0100
Hi John!

I'm not that into Volvos, but I think the box used is the one from the Amazon
and 140-series. In the Amazon you had the very long gearstick, and that's the
box I used in the +4. Later it came with a remote shift and the shorter
gearstick.

I'm pretty sure that the box from a P1800 will fit nicely. Just be sure that
the outer measurements of the Volvo-box aren't larger that the Moss-box, as
this will require alterations on your drivetrain-tunnel.

I have some pictures I can send you If you're interested.

Happy Morganeering

Bjxrn