new Morgan song available

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: new Morgan song available
From: "Allied" <at@cgocable.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:17:36 -0500
Announcing
a new song dedicated to the Morgan motorcar!

"I Got Me A Mog!"

Based on "No Money Down", music & lyrics by Chuck Berry

New lyrics & arrangement by Freddy "The K" Deadly

Performed by "Art Sharpenwessel and the No-Go Mogs"

Produced by The 3 Morganeers

Recorded at the Roundel Records studio, Canada

Song duration is approximately 3 minutes.

This tune is available for free distribution, provided that no money is made
from its use (no useage for fund raising projects, no charge for
distribution to other Morganeers, etc).

Click here to download a free MP3 copy of "I Got Me A Mog!"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/msccc/mog1.mp3

Brought to you by the people who put the "Morgan Driver" song on the
internet. Both "Morgan Driver" & "I Got Me A Morgan" are also available at
the Napster music site.

Merry Christmas!
-Snake