T'is the Season

To: MSCCDISCUSSION@listbot.com, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: T'is the Season
From: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 11:53:06 -0500
Brethren
T'is the season for giving and sharing and I would like to wish all a
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.  These chat lines or DGs  do
provide many hours of enjoyment, pleasure and a wealth of useful
information.  And for this I thank each and everyone.

And I would like to share,,
This morning I picked up the Bluemel's Brookland steering wheel from our
local harness maker that belongs to the Daughter's '57 Plus 4 two
seater. Late fall I had asked Al Barratt (our local harness
maker/craftsman) to cover the steering wheel in leather. The covering
would be a Christmas present.  What a magnificent job he made of the
covering.  The covering is of soft glove leather and all hand stitched.
It is gorgeous.  As an aside he also crafted the two buckle bonnet strap
for Mortie.
If you are interested, Al can be found on the GoMoG website (Greater
Ottawa Morgan Owners Group) at <www.gomog.com>

All the Best Wishes.

Toad

and from
Mortie  ('59 Plus 4)
Morai   ('57 Plus 4)
and naturally the old lad Angus ('33 Super Sport)