Morgan Sports Car International community

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Morgan Sports Car International community
From: "Allied" <at@cgocable.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:21:50 -0500
In case you haven't visited the MSCI site recently, the host (Excite) has
decided to pull the plug on their Clubs concept. Thus, the site will cease
to exist after Dec
29th. So today is your last chance to visit at
http://mycomm.excite.com/mycomm/browse.asp?cid=.4g3TS2kkNzU

I'd like to thank the 104 people who joined as members during the past year
& a half, and who contributed items themselves (photos, links, files,
calendar events, posts, etc.) to this experiment of a free, world-wide
virtual club for Morganeers. And thanks also to those who visited as guests.
I particularly enjoyed the photos from around the globe, and commentary by
members from Holland in Dutch. I've learned much from these web experiences:
more than just .jpgs and the like! Collaboration is more difficult than
making your own venue. The 1000 website Morgan future is not far off. Linked
but separate.

Perhaps some ambitious Webmeister will save these photos from cyber-space
extinction?  Alex Schaap has already removed his Morgan In Africa photo
album to a newly created web site of his own. Perhaps sometime I may post
some of the other photos at my web space formerly devoted to the Morgan
Sports Car Club of Canada sites, if someone doesn't do it before I get
around to it. I've taken my MSCCC pages off-line recently, after 3 years. No
more time or interest.

At present, you can download a new Morgan song at the former web space:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/8030/index.html
http://clubs.hemmings.com/msccc/index.html

Cheers All,