pre-1927 electrics drawings

Subject: pre-1927 electrics drawings
From: Terry Dowling <tdowling@gesb.wa.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:51:34 +0800
My parents were recently clearing an old bookcase and found a 1927 book of
electical drawings for all (I think) cars in existence at the time. (I can't
imagine how many volumes this would require now.) If anyone is interested, I
can scan pages and send them on.

Cheers,
Terry

Standard disclaimer:
Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
* the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility for
the contents nor the validity of this communication; and
* they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.