Forwarded message

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded message
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 18:47:04 -0700 (MST)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than morgans@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

     From: CHarris990@aol.com
     Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:36:46 EST
     Subject: Seatbelts

Terry,
>>I would've thought that someone thinks there's a reason for all of the
"nannying" type things and it relates to preventing accidents and injury,
thus reducing health and care costs.<<

I am not against the use of belts or helmets.  Their use is something that is
my call.  Something interesting though, does anyone remember how much the
cost of insurance has gone down?  With the mandated new bumpers, how much did
your insurance decrease?  As to wearing a helmet, with the reduction of
hearing and peripheral vision and temperatures in the above 100F range, there
are times that I chose not to wear one.  With all the "nannying" you would
expect for health and care cost to be almost negligible.
Chuck Harris

///
///