RE: Rats!

To: morgans@autox.team.net, "'David'" <pdburket@intrepid.net>
Subject: RE: Rats!
From: Terry Dowling <tdowling@gesb.wa.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:50:06 +0800
I thought rats were supposed to be averse to Moggies. A real cat might be
the answer.

Otherwise, napthalene flakes (moth balls) might help.

Cheers,
Terry

Standard disclaimer:
Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
* the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility for
the contents nor the validity of this communication; and
* they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.