(on behalf of) Owner Seeking Past Owners

To: "Morgans@Autox.Team.Net (E-mail)" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: (on behalf of) Owner Seeking Past Owners
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@mdmpe.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 14:02:00 -0800
While lurking in one of the UK auto newsgroups I found this request.
I've directed him to the Gomog and Morganville sites but perhaps
someone on the list knows something about the car.  Please forward
anything directly to him at morgansdiary@clara.co.uk
===

Wanted desperately: any information of past owners of 1947 Morgan
4/4 series 1, Reg No GR9 052, Chassis No 1150. Supplied new into
the North East of England and spent some of its life in Sunderland.

Found on a farm in West Bolton, Colour Blue with Yellow wheels,
Sometime in its life it was fitted with a BMC B series engine and
gearbox.

Any information appreciated.
Please Tel: Trevor Nixon 01900 818956 Marryport, Cumbria.
or e-mail me and I will pass it on.
Thank you
Dennis
--